Small green day next to yesterday's small red day. Had SPY puts into the close, but didn't hold onto them for max gains.
SQ was the winner of the day, several trades, all green.
-13% in NVAX was on a too-big position and wide spreads. That one hurt because of size, not because I traded it wrong.. The rest was pretty much clockwork, if frustrating.
Popular Posts
-
Since ath April 7, I've had a string of losses. I reverted to old bad habits to try to dig out of the hole, of course making it worse. ...
-
I like how I traded today. Hit and run, +11% and done before 9:50. This is literally my motto: Fast in/out. Apply trading rules like clock...
-
Daily setup : none, really Entry/play : 1 min move above nice day low pivot Management : trailed stop... but not enough. coulda shoulda ta...
-
It's been a tough week. Monday holiday. Tuesday huuuuge loss day. Wednesday and today chop for miniscule gains. Tomorrow I'll need t...

