Small green day next to yesterday's small red day. Had SPY puts into the close, but didn't hold onto them for max gains.
SQ was the winner of the day, several trades, all green.
-13% in NVAX was on a too-big position and wide spreads. That one hurt because of size, not because I traded it wrong.. The rest was pretty much clockwork, if frustrating.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Did I think I could resist a trading day? Am I addicted? Maybe? It just seems too easy to sit down at my desk for a few minutes and squeeze ...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...

