Started with a nice trade on BABA (bottom of list, sorted by closing time). That was an all day runner, but I only got pieces. I managed to have a loser, and then another winner on BABA.
Overnight MRNA puts did badly, and then I lost on calls too.
NVAX huge spreads, so I ate some on that one.
Other stuff also stam, including a desparate grab at SPY puts at the end.
I traded all good setups today and pretty good clockwork. What I didn't do well was quitting. I just kept trading against hope. At least I did have a self awareness that this wasn't my kind of day... as I kept hacking at it. Next time I get that vibe, I should just stop--even just for an hour or 2--instead of trying to grind into it.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...
