Wrecker of the day was the UAL puts in the open that I tried to get too cute with, way too big, too much room. Put me above my max loss before other open trades redeemed it and let me keep trading. UAL puts later did well, but still net red on UAL today. So glad to be green today, but it was a really sloppy way to get there. Not clockwork.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Did I think I could resist a trading day? Am I addicted? Maybe? It just seems too easy to sit down at my desk for a few minutes and squeeze ...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...
