The market dumped today. I basically missed it because I was short BA and it didn't dump! WTF BA? Until after I closed it, and then it ran down much later to alllll my downside targets. Clockwork will do that sometimes. Was frustrating to watch everything else melt down except the thing I was in.
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
-2% too big and a little scared
If I ever thought to trade without hard stops, see NVDA. I trade with hard stops to protect me from exactly this. If sometimes my stop gets run out I can always get back in, but if the market dumps I can not take this ride against me.
The market dumped today. I basically missed it because I was short BA and it didn't dump! WTF BA? Until after I closed it, and then it ran down much later to alllll my downside targets. Clockwork will do that sometimes. Was frustrating to watch everything else melt down except the thing I was in.
The market dumped today. I basically missed it because I was short BA and it didn't dump! WTF BA? Until after I closed it, and then it ran down much later to alllll my downside targets. Clockwork will do that sometimes. Was frustrating to watch everything else melt down except the thing I was in.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
Ouch! I spent a lot of mental capital today. Got into 2 shorts, both too early and held. DWAC I managed to salvage. Spread grew very big. ...
-
I'm trading small these days. Struggling with various techniques and philosophies... Latest thought: If I trade small, I need to get wha...
-
I can not believe this trade. Best trade (%basis) of my entire career... by FAR! I started with 3 calls @0.22 for a starter in the second m...





