Tuesday, June 23, 2020

+10% day. Satisfying. Clockwork.

I'm finishing today still with dry powder, but I'm not even itchy fingers about it. Isn't that funny? On a day I'm down or small and frustrated, I can't wait to keep diving in. But on a day when everything works like clockwork, I'm ok not using all my money?

I was excited to get my piece of FB, but PENN was the stealth winner of the day churning nonstop up.

ETSY gave big %, but I had only a small position. Wouldn't have done it differently, it was icing.

Little bit in SPR. Stock made another nice move after I got out, but the spread was wide and despite volume, the trade felt thin so I took it all on p/l target.

Does it look scalpy to go in and out of FB and PENN like I did? No regrets about that either. I need to lock in profits, even if I take another swing. Can't just sit and hold and hope, but I can take another stab at it.

It's taken me all month to regain the losses I allowed in the first week of the month.
That's insane!










Popular Posts