Daily setup: gap
Entry/play: after initial surge and pb near vwap, preempt ndh
Management: initial stop below pivot, then raise stop below breakout area. I got flushed on volatility there, and then it ran hard way past my target.
Psychology: OK. MU gainer was nice green cushion and that helped a lot. Here I went smaller not to mess that up. Was my stop too tight? No. I just got shaken out on chop. That can go either way, so I should just stick to my plan. A bit of fomo but I got my piece, and this time my piece was a small loser.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...

