Friday, February 14, 2020
Up is down and down is up. Over trading for multiple losses...on a Friday. HURTS!
Today up was down and down was up. Nothing did what it was "supposed to."
Today I seriously overtraded. While I did follow my system rules, I didn't take heed to stop total account losses.
What should I do on a day like this? I need to mind my total account loss. Don't take one more trade. The fact that nothing is behaving tells me not to waste any more time and money.
ROKU
gap up
pivot and bounce
-31.71%
NVDA
gap up
ran up, down, piviot and buy.
-42.86%
YNDX
gap down
wiggled around, short new low. spread too big
-57.18%
SPY
nms
run down. bounce and base below vwap,
-28.61%
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
Ouch! I spent a lot of mental capital today. Got into 2 shorts, both too early and held. DWAC I managed to salvage. Spread grew very big. ...
-
I'm trading small these days. Struggling with various techniques and philosophies... Latest thought: If I trade small, I need to get wha...
-
I can not believe this trade. Best trade (%basis) of my entire career... by FAR! I started with 3 calls @0.22 for a starter in the second m...







