Daily setup: gap
Entry/play: after whoosh and stabilize, long for continuation.
Management: Initial stop below pennant. After it didn't stop and looked to bounce, I added. Trailed stop. When it paused just below my T1, I took some off. Then squeezed stop on the rest.
Psychology: Good! Love how I played it and didn't go down with the ship.
No reason to give room. Grab and GO!
Popular Posts
-
Smart or lucky today? Does it matter? I think trading is analogous to backgammon. There is strategy of game play, but there is also luck of ...
-
Here is another case of me jumping in too early and reducing my potential for gains. If I would have entered at 9:49 or 9:50, I may have go...
-
The problem with winning is it gives too much confidence. I've had several good trades lately, and it almost scares me. Things are going...
-
Daily setup : Gap down after bear fin Entry/play, and management : TRADE ERROR: After 1 min buying I meant to buy puts, but I accidentall...

