Daily setup: gap
Entry/play: after whoosh and stabilize, long for continuation.
Management: Initial stop below pennant. After it didn't stop and looked to bounce, I added. Trailed stop. When it paused just below my T1, I took some off. Then squeezed stop on the rest.
Psychology: Good! Love how I played it and didn't go down with the ship.
No reason to give room. Grab and GO!
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Did I think I could resist a trading day? Am I addicted? Maybe? It just seems too easy to sit down at my desk for a few minutes and squeeze ...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...

