I think it's worth posting, in light of down-is-up-and-up-is-down behavior that this one I passed on. It was a big opening gap above a very long downtrend. I marked it for a long. But in the moment it didn't feel right and I had other things going on so I passed. I also had it low probability bc despite gap above dt, it was a gap still near lows. Mostly, I'm glad I didn't take this loser.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...
