Pleased with my judgement and management of crappy position. Peace!
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
HSBC -7% option traded so wierd
Was wary of this bc strong support, but gap was so big. After wiggling, I got terrible fill on puts to preempt drop. It made the move I wanted, but the option didn't move. The spread opened up on the ask to my target (me!) but it didn't fill. The bid/asked continued to float without logic so I squeezed and dumped it.
Pleased with my judgement and management of crappy position. Peace!
Pleased with my judgement and management of crappy position. Peace!
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Is it coming across? I'm annoyed. I'm trading greedy/scared/swearing... These are glaring warning signs that I'm not chill. Ne...
-
Daily setup : Gap up on news, into resistance, fade from premkt Entry/play : tested high, few min base, shorted breakdown Management : Ini...

