BHC so juicy! I waited for buying to stall. Opened puts for mini flag b/d. Took beautiful p/l target then squeezed stop. After I stopped, it did a bounce to vwap and then continued to my target.
1. According to my rules, it was right not to give it room.
2. I considered shorting again at vwap test, but passed (nms)
3. Peace!
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
After a multi- multi -week losing streak, it's nice to have another sizable winning day (albeit on small account). A+ lesson is to pres...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...

