Disappointed, but no regrets.
Gap down below huge pattern. After opening buying, short the drop. Took PL Target then squeezed stop. Spreads were wide, but still have to take stops. If anything, all the more reason to take targets.
Peace.
Popular Posts
-
I can not believe this trade. Best trade (%basis) of my entire career... by FAR! I started with 3 calls @0.22 for a starter in the second m...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
Below is the breakout I tried to play long this morning. It was (what I call...) hard work. That is the feeling that it's just not launc...
-
After a multi- multi -week losing streak, it's nice to have another sizable winning day (albeit on small account). A+ lesson is to pres...

