Disappointed, but no regrets.
Gap down below huge pattern. After opening buying, short the drop. Took PL Target then squeezed stop. Spreads were wide, but still have to take stops. If anything, all the more reason to take targets.
Peace.
Popular Posts
-
Since ath April 7, I've had a string of losses. I reverted to old bad habits to try to dig out of the hole, of course making it worse. ...
-
I like how I traded today. Hit and run, +11% and done before 9:50. This is literally my motto: Fast in/out. Apply trading rules like clock...
-
I hacked around way too much today. Managed to redeem myself, but these are bad habits. Why did I hack in BA so much? I had a great open. W...
-
Market is falling out hard yesterday and this morning. I did one thing right: trading next week's expiration. It's less of a heart...

