Wednesday, February 15, 2023

backed the wrong horse

 Two nice setups today: TTD and ADI. Both big gaps on earnings, all the beautiful levels, etc. Both too spready to trade 🚩

TTD I thought I did ok, got pltgt. Raised the stop too tight and if I would have given it a little more room and resolved to hold for price targets I could have really raked it in. fomo.

ADI, first try stopped for too-big loss (what to do? spready option, still have to use stops... as I well know). Reversed right away and I got back in. Raked in 2 good partials and then it chopped and chopped. I took another partial. Then I rode the last stupid piece for "hard work" all day long (actually, I was away but checked and raised my stop every so often). 

Meanwhile, while I'm sweating ADI, TTD is launching without me. I backed the wrong horse today! Still got a small green (shoulda' been bigger green)




Popular Posts