Daily setup: gap below high flag
Entry/play: puts after opening drop and stabilize
Management: didn't take p/l target, then after a pullback I got scared and tightened stop too much
Psychology: too big. too scared. didn't take p/l target and so I missed my price target when it got there. I already know trading tsla to go one strike out to help slow it down for me, but I really played this too emotionally.
Update, I also stabbed at calls in there, for a loss. Efffff
Popular Posts
-
Since ath April 7, I've had a string of losses. I reverted to old bad habits to try to dig out of the hole, of course making it worse. ...
-
I like how I traded today. Hit and run, +11% and done before 9:50. This is literally my motto: Fast in/out. Apply trading rules like clock...
-
Daily setup : gap below high box Entry/play : turn down after surge Management : spreads, ugh. In the first min or two, I could have gotte...
-
Daily setup : Gap above high flag Entry/play : new 1min high Management : combination of targets and stops Psychology : ok. Bummed not to...

