Daily setup: gap below high flag
Entry/play: puts after opening drop and stabilize
Management: didn't take p/l target, then after a pullback I got scared and tightened stop too much
Psychology: too big. too scared. didn't take p/l target and so I missed my price target when it got there. I already know trading tsla to go one strike out to help slow it down for me, but I really played this too emotionally.
Update, I also stabbed at calls in there, for a loss. Efffff
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Is it coming across? I'm annoyed. I'm trading greedy/scared/swearing... These are glaring warning signs that I'm not chill. Ne...
-
Daily setup : Gap up on news, into resistance, fade from premkt Entry/play : tested high, few min base, shorted breakdown Management : Ini...

