Daily setup: Gap up
Entry/play: postO, after a really volatile open, new high after stabilization. Very big position for my account size.
Management: Terrible. Didn't trail stop well (big spread) and yanked it. Didn't take target. Took it home. Exit day 2 at my original dream target, but with a blind limit order. I can only call it lucky bc I got top tick on a whipsaw.
Psychology: Greed and luck = toxic gainer. This is one of those trades that skews my mind. I didn't take a decent gain opportunity day1 bc wanted more, yanked stops. Day 2 got fing lucky.
Popular Posts
-
Thursday is usually my favorite trading day. But today was tough. I wonder if I should be more wary of Thursday before monthly options expir...
-
Since ath April 7, I've had a string of losses. I reverted to old bad habits to try to dig out of the hole, of course making it worse. ...
-
Finally! I crossed the milestone account number. Maybe now I can stop trading like an ass. Premkt notes: Literal flat open. Wait for entries...
-
I am so grateful to have a new account high today. I was somewhat discouraged after Monday and Tuesday, both red. I shifted mentality and t...

