Daily setup: pullback day (along with market) after recordbreaking run up
Entry/play: postO, preempting ndl when market also weak.
Management: too early! had some pain before it came back down (recurring theme). So then I was spooked out at breakeven on half, and didn't have guts to hold for my whole target, which it did eventually reach.
Psychology: Glad for a winner, but I don't like trading scared. Means I'm in too big, I guess.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
Down 2% today. While that is within my tolerance of an "acceptable" loss, it is still a disappointment. I couldn't get tracti...
-
Is it coming across? I'm annoyed. I'm trading greedy/scared/swearing... These are glaring warning signs that I'm not chill. Ne...

