Daily setup: Post open, volume mover screen
Entry/play: pennant coming to tip. calls based on gap up and market holding up. Trading on phone, postopen, itchy fingers means only super-small position
Management: This isn't even a setup for a lotto, although I took lotto sizing. I hoped to get maybe a few tens of dollars profit on this trade. Instead it stopped for a literal sliver. BUT, thanks to first day of zero commissions, this was barely green instead of barely red. Thanks Schwab!
Psychology: Good. I really wanted to trade today, but had a morning commitment. On the subway home, I played this little guy. Even if it would have fallen apart, I would have been ok bc lotto sizing. That's the way to handle the itchy fingers trade.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...
