Daily setup: Strong opening move, then base. postO
Entry/play: 1 min move above base
Management: Market had surged and also basing. Market looking to move, this looking to move I got calls. Initial stop below base. Stopped 1/3 on tight stop below recent few min. Reloaded when it strengthened again. P/L target (didn't sell at first trigger, when I feel like I used to get better fills), then stopped on squeezed stop and last bit on wider stop (these executions didn't seem to time lag more than I'm used to. didn't notice about fill quality)
Psychology: Good. Nice calm trade by the book. I wished it would fly, but It didn't fly in my timeframe and I got a good piece. PEACE
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...

