Daily setup: Gap down below bear / pullback
Entry/play: after initial high, below 1 min reversal bar.
Management: I planned to go small. I'm working on sizing based on conviction. Initial small position triggered my limit order but it didn't fill had to stop partial. Next spike up, reloaded. Next spike down, greedier limit also didn't fill. Left my stop high and got ripped off. Reloaded again. Next time put a price trigger market order, which filled poorly. Rode it up again, setting stop, trailing stop, and another really terrible execution on my stop.
Psychology: OK, since I was never in too big at any given time. Mad about slippage.
Schwab, I used to love you. Are you going to rip me off on slippage now? You made more from me on slippage today than you would have made on commissions. I will keep my eye on this.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...
