Daily setup: top gainers screen, post open, gapping and holding
Entry/play: sort of a vwap bounce after surge and stabilize.
Management: First of all, small position. Big spread, so even smaller position. Initial stop below recent pivot that bounced even above vwap. My profit target triggered, but limit order didn't fill so I went back into the wringer, though never below water. It never hit my target, so I got a stop/limit and and I auspiciously took off the last part right before the close/drop.
Psychology: Good. Hard to get too upset about a position this small. And that's exactly why to play a trade like this small like I did. Acct total gain today was green but miniature. And sane. By far I didn't use my available cash, but I traded sane and scraped out a few dollars. A good day.
Popular Posts
-
Market has been very hard to trade. Maybe I could figure out how to just stay out of these messy things.
-
Daily setup : Gaping down into/below mess Entry/play : waited a good few min for it to make a ndh then turn down. Small position bc trading...
-
Good gap down setup below box, but gapped to 200dma. OK. Have that in mind. Like everything else this morning it gapped down and was bought ...
-
Bigger down day than I would have liked, but still super green week. Most important is self-discipline and clockwork, and I was about a B+ o...
