Daily setup: nms. Tradenet called it out as a potential, but I played it my own way.
Entry/play: After 1 min surge and flag, I tried to buy hammer pb.
Management: stop below hammer. Phew! so happy to have stopped out before the market duuuumped on 10am announcement.
Psychology: After excellent TSLA win, I thought about packing up. I should have. Even though I went small and waited for a "good" entry, this was just a waste. Thankfully not a big waste, but not my setup, not my timing. Just a simple case of money burning a hole in my pocket and getting too cute.
LEARN: when trading post-open, be aware of economic calendar!
Also learn: after a super good opening trade, go ahead and pack it up.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...
-
I can not believe this trade. Best trade (%basis) of my entire career... by FAR! I started with 3 calls @0.22 for a starter in the second m...
