Daily setup: nms
Entry/play: move over 179.2. Small size.
Management: Set a 25% target, and I yanked the order because it wasn't "enough" money. Small positions give small gains. Don't I know that? It missed my raised target by a few cents. Then I did "the terrible cascade of events" where I lower stop and give it too much room. ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS NOT MY SETUP! Can't give room to underachievers.
Psychology: Bummed, but not damaged. I wish BABA loved me as much as I love BABA.
**Since I can't stand to think of missing the breakout on this 3 month pattern, I'm putting literally $18 into 2 Sep20 185 calls. Maybe this kind of lotto play is how to feed my FOMO without kicking myself in the head.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Down 2% today. While that is within my tolerance of an "acceptable" loss, it is still a disappointment. I couldn't get tracti...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...
-
I opened today with a big loss. From oversized trading. And then I recovered for a +1% account day. On one hand, I learned that if I keep my...
