Tuesday, September 20, 2022

small relief

Yesterday a max loss day, today made it back and more but not before a heart attack. I keep trying to trade moves up. I should be skeptical of bull moves. 

Today I loved the setup on LVS and its one of the stocks I love to trade. I jumped in WAY too early and had serious pain (means, below where I should have stopped...oy!) before it came back and paid me. Even still, at the top, it was "hard work" and I took it off to protect gains rather than letting it really run. I still think it will hit my targets, but I'm out. 

Maybe this is what risk aversion feels like, but I'm apparently not averse to letting it go below my stop, I'm just averse to losing gains. This is literally the opposite of cut losses/run winners. I'm trading like an amateur. Shape up!! I'm much more skilled than that!

Was down maybe 30% at one point. Take profits at -6%, +3%, +9%, +61%, +41%.




Popular Posts