Friday, September 23, 2022

another bf down day

Another big F* down day for the market. I hate this bear market. I'm suffering a lot in my long term account where I'm very mismatched temperamentally with what the manager is doing (ie, holding).


When will the market catch any form of a bid? Today is a "day 3" in my view, so could be a reversal day, except people are just dumping everything, abandoning every ship. 

It's Friday, 0dte, so I must hit and run. I'm looking to short new breakdowns that are not over extended, and I'm looking for overextended stocks that could bounce if the market does.

I left a lot on the table today, like yesterday. But on the other hand I had a great green day and the best week I've had in a really long time. Sunday night is Rosh Hashana and I have a lot of other things to focus on. PEACE!

TSLA... I'm always scared to short TSLA. Gapping below the 50mas, but chart is relatively strong in the past several weeks and the gap down is inside the pattern. This is one people will love to buy if there's a bounce. I gave it zero room. Went in small, took my pl on first trade of the day and got out.


Market looked like it might bounce for a minute, and GOOGL hammered strongly, so I tried the long. Didn't get the target, but not hanging around to find out if longs are going to follow through when there is a heavy weight on everything. 


After GOOGL stopped, it was clear to go short again. TSLA was overextended by then (no second try for me), but OXY set up. It was a bit of a tough trade. It didn't flush and the spread was wide. Took my bit and got out. 
PEACE!


Popular Posts