Lesson would be to take the ask when I can, and not wait to go out on the bid/stop. I still would have left a LOT on the table, but would have captured somewhat more. BUT, still need to have that protective stop (in the right place).
Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...
-
I can not believe this trade. Best trade (%basis) of my entire career... by FAR! I started with 3 calls @0.22 for a starter in the second m...


