Thursday, June 30, 2022
yesterday losses
Yesterday was a frustrating narrow range day on the market. No followthrough on anything. I took an opening loss on UPST puts and packed it in. I think this is a good strategy for me. If the first trade is a loss, maybe just call it quits instead of hacking? Yesterday that was the "win"... to not hack on a no-ft day.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
Ouch! I spent a lot of mental capital today. Got into 2 shorts, both too early and held. DWAC I managed to salvage. Spread grew very big. ...
-
The end of last week was a disaster in which I yanked a stop and I suffered the well-known cascade of terrible events . I'm still reeli...
-
I'm trading small these days. Struggling with various techniques and philosophies... Latest thought: If I trade small, I need to get wha...