But last week I had a very damaging loss day, in addition to 3 other losing days. So I spent this entire week climbing back out of the hole and still $300 shy. It's not worth trading beyond max loss.
It's not just the money, it's the psychological damage.
Was definitely a hard day for picks today, inside day of a massive down bar. Not much setting up. So, what do I do, especially on a Friday? Go slow. Go small. Take my piece.
Shabbat shalom.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
The end of last week was a disaster in which I yanked a stop and I suffered the well-known cascade of terrible events . I'm still reeli...
-
MRNA, wow! The one I didn't trade. TBH, would I have gotten the whole ride? How can I find, trade, and stick with mega winners like this...
-
Daily setup : Previous day rinse, entry day surge, within high base Entry/play : postO, ndh. kind of a chase Management : um, not good mgt...
