Daily setup: 123, gap.
Entry/play: waited for pivot
Management: Stop below pivot. P/L target, and squeeze stop.
Psychology: Terrific! Great start to the year. Healthy trade, green right away, straight to target, then held my gains.
After I sold, it dropped below most of the stops I had along the way, but then it went bonkers. That is not a regret. I got MY PIECE. If I had extra money, I see where I could have re-entered, but I never should have tried to hold. I did it exactly right for me. Good form. Healthy psychology. PEACE.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Down 2% today. While that is within my tolerance of an "acceptable" loss, it is still a disappointment. I couldn't get tracti...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...
-
I opened today with a big loss. From oversized trading. And then I recovered for a +1% account day. On one hand, I learned that if I keep my...

