Daily setup: preempt breakout of huge base
Entry/play: strong green volume. good pivot. hold vwap. new high
Management: It peeked above important level, but I didn't tighten stop bc 🤑 greed. Finally stopped below level I can't deny.
Psychology: bummed again. BABA doesn't love me again. I imagine I've lost more than I've ever gained trading this pos. I don't regret giving it room, but I definitely am bummed to get the loser scenario vs winner scenario.
Popular Posts
-
Since ath April 7, I've had a string of losses. I reverted to old bad habits to try to dig out of the hole, of course making it worse. ...
-
I like how I traded today. Hit and run, +11% and done before 9:50. This is literally my motto: Fast in/out. Apply trading rules like clock...
-
I hacked around way too much today. Managed to redeem myself, but these are bad habits. Why did I hack in BA so much? I had a great open. W...
-
LCID was my best pick of the day. Premkt plan: Daily reject resistance on earnings, gapping below green bar and below a (sort of) level. Ca...

