Daily setup: Gap to new highs
Entry/play: new high after high pivot
Management: target and trail
Psychology: pretty good. I left a LOT on the table (as of 10:20, it trades 92.25 and option would be up 100%), but I would have had to hold for a flush. Just so glad for a winner.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
Down 2% today. While that is within my tolerance of an "acceptable" loss, it is still a disappointment. I couldn't get tracti...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...


