Daily setup: Gap up on news, into resistance, fade from premkt
Entry/play: tested high, few min base, shorted breakdown
Management: Initial stop above day high. Then trailed stop. I considered stop of .86 or .93. The .93 would have kept me in, but that gets back to picking good stops and honoring them. .86 seemed like a good point bc the level2 I watched for entry.
Psychology: Why short a gap up? I'll allow that for gaps into resistance and weak market conditions.
Later, after a struggle, this broke down like I hoped. But I traded the plan and that was the exercise of the day.
Take the small losses according to rules bc yanking stops is more harmful overall
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
The end of last week was a disaster in which I yanked a stop and I suffered the well-known cascade of terrible events . I'm still reeli...
-
MRNA, wow! The one I didn't trade. TBH, would I have gotten the whole ride? How can I find, trade, and stick with mega winners like this...
-
Daily setup : Previous day rinse, entry day surge, within high base Entry/play : postO, ndh. kind of a chase Management : um, not good mgt...
