Daily setup: Gap up on news, into resistance, fade from premkt
Entry/play: tested high, few min base, shorted breakdown
Management: Initial stop above day high. Then trailed stop. I considered stop of .86 or .93. The .93 would have kept me in, but that gets back to picking good stops and honoring them. .86 seemed like a good point bc the level2 I watched for entry.
Psychology: Why short a gap up? I'll allow that for gaps into resistance and weak market conditions.
Later, after a struggle, this broke down like I hoped. But I traded the plan and that was the exercise of the day.
Take the small losses according to rules bc yanking stops is more harmful overall
Popular Posts
-
The problem with winning is it gives too much confidence. I've had several good trades lately, and it almost scares me. Things are going...
-
I hesitated to trade today after Friday's freakout, but it's almost irresistible. So, how do I make sure I don't shoot myself in...
-
Daily setup : Gap down after bear fin Entry/play, and management : TRADE ERROR: After 1 min buying I meant to buy puts, but I accidentall...
-
I feel very out of sync with the market lately. I'm a little shocked how hard we're selling off and I have not changed mental gears ...
