What a stellar day for me. How do I bottle this feeling of "getting it right" and trade like this all the time?
I caught 4 blast offs. In BA, didn't even have a chance to add.
Market was distinctly not launching in the same timeframe, though it did launch later as I was capturing charts... during the
Wednesday, July 26, 2023
+65% on account today!
Popular Posts
-
I hesitated to trade today after Friday's freakout, but it's almost irresistible. So, how do I make sure I don't shoot myself in...
-
Lessons from the past few weeks... dramatic opens and the trading platform/s and/or trading servers can't handle it. Avoid big plays on ...
-
Daily setup : Gap down after bear fin Entry/play, and management : TRADE ERROR: After 1 min buying I meant to buy puts, but I accidentall...
-
Late arrival today (a.m. chevruta). Market pushing resistance. What's moving is pulling back. Looking for weakness to short, waiting fo...



