What a stellar day for me. How do I bottle this feeling of "getting it right" and trade like this all the time?
I caught 4 blast offs. In BA, didn't even have a chance to add.
Market was distinctly not launching in the same timeframe, though it did launch later as I was capturing charts... during the
Wednesday, July 26, 2023
+65% on account today!
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Is it coming across? I'm annoyed. I'm trading greedy/scared/swearing... These are glaring warning signs that I'm not chill. Ne...
-
Daily setup : Gap up on news, into resistance, fade from premkt Entry/play : tested high, few min base, shorted breakdown Management : Ini...



