Thursday, January 5, 2023

TSLA mood

I think I keep looking to TSLA in an irrational way. Wanting too much from it. "Seeing setups" that aren't my best setups.

Premkt notes. I arrived late to my desk didn't get a good look, didn't get a good watchlist. Felt confident until I had login problems, and even less prep time. 

As a result of insufficient prep I looked to my usual suspects. SPY puts paid nicely. I had a pltgt and a T1 that were right next to each other and wasn't able to cancel one quickly enough so dumped all against my better intention. Turned out to be not too much left on the table after all.

Then I turned to TSLA. This was C-psychology situation. I was hoping for that homerun breakdown so I reloaded. Was that a good idea? Well, if it was a winner I might have said yes. I like my wait for initial entry off vwap. I like that I salvaged some profit on the first half. Don't like where I added back. Of course the result is disappointing.




Popular Posts