Here's exactly why I swore off trading on Fridays: Today I sat down for "one little trade" 🚩 and while I did get one little green trade, I then did my usual flotz and went in for more. No charts today, but AXP for nice opening gain (big spread, cut it WAYYY too short). AMD both ways to dig a pretty serious hole and back out of it. Closed the day down a smidge after a miraculous recovery, and it's 2:30 and I haven't started cooking. UGH!! Wasted my day and mental capital for no gains.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Is it coming across? I'm annoyed. I'm trading greedy/scared/swearing... These are glaring warning signs that I'm not chill. Ne...
-
Daily setup : Gap up on news, into resistance, fade from premkt Entry/play : tested high, few min base, shorted breakdown Management : Ini...