Here's exactly why I swore off trading on Fridays: Today I sat down for "one little trade" 🚩 and while I did get one little green trade, I then did my usual flotz and went in for more. No charts today, but AXP for nice opening gain (big spread, cut it WAYYY too short). AMD both ways to dig a pretty serious hole and back out of it. Closed the day down a smidge after a miraculous recovery, and it's 2:30 and I haven't started cooking. UGH!! Wasted my day and mental capital for no gains.
Popular Posts
-
Yesterday we did get the break above levels. Right into the 50mas, but OK, there's going to be a lot of overhead levels from where we ar...
-
What the heck, self!!? Opening trade, RUN was ok, in that I had a great setup and got my piece. Then I got all bunged up in COIN. Totally lo...
-
Daily setup: Gap above high flag Entry/play: Trade above opening minute bar, using NEXT week calls. Management: Initial stop below day ...
-
Lessons from the past few weeks... dramatic opens and the trading platform/s and/or trading servers can't handle it. Avoid big plays on ...