I started in earnest this week, my campaign for 100 perfect trades. Meaning, only trading my very best setups. Win or lose is not the matter, though rule following is.
Progress this week:
DIS - proper setup✅. Disappointing management.
MRO - proper setup✅. Disappointing management.
CRWD - improper setup. And not the best management.
Tuesday, August 23, 2022
100 perfect trades
Popular Posts
-
I hacked around way too much today. Managed to redeem myself, but these are bad habits. Why did I hack in BA so much? I had a great open. W...
-
LCID was my best pick of the day. Premkt plan: Daily reject resistance on earnings, gapping below green bar and below a (sort of) level. Ca...
-
Market is falling out hard yesterday and this morning. I did one thing right: trading next week's expiration. It's less of a heart...
-
I am one trade away from a max loss week. Will only trade a perfect setup today. Otherwise, save my ammo. Hard not to notice that when I h...