The market has had 3 really strong down days. I have not capitalized well. A losing trade each day. The volatility is hard for me. I want to make "more" but I think I should go back to a 10% pl target on _even smaller_ positions. Or hey...how about paper trading. Feeling kind of frustrated and discouraged.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
Ouch! I spent a lot of mental capital today. Got into 2 shorts, both too early and held. DWAC I managed to salvage. Spread grew very big. ...
-
I'm trading small these days. Struggling with various techniques and philosophies... Latest thought: If I trade small, I need to get wha...
-
I can not believe this trade. Best trade (%basis) of my entire career... by FAR! I started with 3 calls @0.22 for a starter in the second m...