Monday, April 26, 2021

Stick with journaling

A green day. Not to $ target, but I got my % target and I can't argue with that. There were a few picks, and I dabbled in a few others. Best gainers, MVIS breakout, NIO reversal. Got hacked in the cryptos RIOT, MARA for mostly losers. AAPL small dabble for +/- flat.

Interesting trade today was COIN. Huge clear resistance 305, but miners struggling and my previous days' COIN trades have busted so I was really skeptical about 305. I waited for a strong pullback and got calls. I went in pretty big ultimately, took some off for 8% ahead of 305. And then came the moment when you have to have trades entered. I had a tightened stop below 305 (even before the bo), and tstop if it went to 305.5. Logic: lots of people watching 305, but such a clear strong resistance, it seemed like maybe pop/drop. In the blink of an eye I saw a bunch of orders execute before I even saw the price move (another reason to enter orders). It popped to 306 and dropped to 301 in a split second. My orders got filled for +5% and +4%. Not the huge winner I hoped for, but peace.

I've been feeling lazy about journaling, but these disciplines will be what helps me grow my account back to April 7th highs and beyond. 

Trade of the day MVIS


Popular Posts