Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Big comeback +8% day

It worked. I traded smaller today, with less of my account, I took easier targets.

As frustrating as it is to make money slowly, it works. It controls risks. It minimizes emotions. It keeps me smarter. 

Taking 15% pl target vs 20% helped psychologically too, even though I took "small half" or even just 1/3 at easy target, it is sooo helpful for my psychology to get a piece off green. 

This is how you rake it in, you know yourself, you adapt. I'm a good trader, but I need to keep my head on straight. Can't get arrogant with huge hotdogger trades. Just stick with clockwork.

Maybe charts later. I should... 
In general, my biggest $ loser was accidental LYFT puts instead of calls. AAPL, RKT nms. AAPL was a win I didn't deserve and RKT was loser/s I totally deserved.




























Popular Posts