Weak start, but at least it was clockwork. Then I hacked around on MRNA (WTF?!) until it turned into a total sh!t show.
I could really use a few +20% days for the sake of my account, but I know I can't push like that if the market isn't giving it. Maybe I could just stop having -10% days?
Stay clockwork. If I go green to red, I should probably just stop.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Another clockwork day. Dear self, do this every day. Trade like clockwork every day. Take my piece of the market every day. Peace. UPDATE:...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
