This results shot does not tell the whole story because I'm still holding 2 too-large positions (GS calls and ROST puts) that may just go to zero. As a result, I'm lucky to be flat on the day instead of really nicely up. If it wasn't for UAL for close to 200% gain (15% stock move), I'd be in really bad shape.
How does bad trading snowball like this? How do I turn it around? Definitely today started with me not trading clockwork bc I wanted $more$. That is the opposite of clockwork. Where is my sanity?
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
Down 2% today. While that is within my tolerance of an "acceptable" loss, it is still a disappointment. I couldn't get tracti...
-
After a multi- multi -week losing streak, it's nice to have another sizable winning day (albeit on small account). A+ lesson is to pres...




