This results shot does not tell the whole story because I'm still holding 2 too-large positions (GS calls and ROST puts) that may just go to zero. As a result, I'm lucky to be flat on the day instead of really nicely up. If it wasn't for UAL for close to 200% gain (15% stock move), I'd be in really bad shape.
How does bad trading snowball like this? How do I turn it around? Definitely today started with me not trading clockwork bc I wanted $more$. That is the opposite of clockwork. Where is my sanity?
Popular Posts
-
Since ath April 7, I've had a string of losses. I reverted to old bad habits to try to dig out of the hole, of course making it worse. ...
-
I like how I traded today. Hit and run, +11% and done before 9:50. This is literally my motto: Fast in/out. Apply trading rules like clock...
-
It's been a pretty intense holiday season this year, cutting my trading days but also helping me get a refresh. In general, though, this...
-
Stellar trading day today. Waiting for entries with lvl2. Tight stop is the right stop. Pay myself first. 2 trades, but also showing one I ...




