Sometime during the session, I thought to myself, "This day is going to be annoying to journal." Maybe that means I overtraded? I did take A LOT of trades. Multiple trades on 7 stocks. I think I'll always wish for a better result, but I must not regret slippage on market orders. Slippage is going to be part of clockwork trading because market orders, especially stop market, is how I avoid the poison of big losses. And trading today's expiration on options... can't stick around for anything!
Maybe this is lazy, but I want to get something posted for starters so...
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Did I think I could resist a trading day? Am I addicted? Maybe? It just seems too easy to sit down at my desk for a few minutes and squeeze ...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...







