AAPL I took normal size, then when resistance held I added. After it tested that level a few times, I started to get scared and sized down 1/4 at +/-breakeven even though market was dropping and dropping meanwhile.
It kept reversing just above various targets I set, so I exited on squeezed stops vs waiting for the targets, because I know they sometimes don't come. I don't regret how I traded this at all, though before it initially moved I was nervous bc the size I had. And it was a beautiful gainer. Even though I left a lot on the table, peace.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
After a multi- multi -week losing streak, it's nice to have another sizable winning day (albeit on small account). A+ lesson is to pres...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...

