I feel like I've been floundering recently. A lot of greed/fear (LOSING mentality) and not using the "got my piece" WINNING mentality.
So, I'm concentrating my focus. I'll say it right now, I'm going to leave a lot on the table. I'm not going to get homeruns. I'm not going to try for homeruns. I'm going to try for success.
That means losers don't hurt. Targets are taken. Return to peace.
Popular Posts
-
Another clockwork day. Dear self, do this every day. Trade like clockwork every day. Take my piece of the market every day. Peace. UPDATE:...
-
Thursday is usually my favorite trading day. But today was tough. I wonder if I should be more wary of Thursday before monthly options expir...
-
Finally! I crossed the milestone account number. Maybe now I can stop trading like an ass. Premkt notes: Literal flat open. Wait for entries...
-
Trading has felt so good lately. Like I'm in a flow state, everything just makes sense. Is this something in me, or is this a state of t...