Daily setup: Gap above high box
Entry/play: 1 min new high after pivot
Management: trail stop, p/l target then squeeze stop
Psychology: good. I got my piece and peace. If I was going to give it a little more room I could have had more, but that's not my play right now. My play is for gains, and peace.
AND, it was so nice to get solid gains, early, and go have a day.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
The end of last week was a disaster in which I yanked a stop and I suffered the well-known cascade of terrible events . I'm still reeli...
-
MRNA, wow! The one I didn't trade. TBH, would I have gotten the whole ride? How can I find, trade, and stick with mega winners like this...
-
Daily setup : Previous day rinse, entry day surge, within high base Entry/play : postO, ndh. kind of a chase Management : um, not good mgt...

