Daily setup: Rolling for another down day into June gap
Entry/play: preempt ndl
Management: trailing stop
Psychology: Hoped this would nosedive, like the market was doing, like NVDA was doing to me. Instead this one whacked me also. Small pos, but still a slap in the face on an already painful day.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
After a multi- multi -week losing streak, it's nice to have another sizable winning day (albeit on small account). A+ lesson is to pres...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...
