Daily setup: Gap above box
Entry/play: new 1 min high
Management: initial stop below day low. Take half at p/l target. Then I realized I'm LITERALLY the only one in the trade. I bought 2, sold 1, and day volume was 3. So I squeezed stop hard.
Psychology: OK. This is my textbook setup. It behaved as I expected, except for low volume. I like how I traded it, even if it was small position, small $ gain, it was a decent % gain and that's how I need to trade.
Immediately after I sold, there was some news that spiked the whole market, but it didn't run to my target.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Down 2% today. While that is within my tolerance of an "acceptable" loss, it is still a disappointment. I couldn't get tracti...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...
-
I opened today with a big loss. From oversized trading. And then I recovered for a +1% account day. On one hand, I learned that if I keep my...
