Monday, March 6, 2023

Neutral day

 Maybe I overtraded today, but I didn't oversize. Took a few small gains. Got a good ride on the morning NVDA bump. Also had several small losers. 

Debating whether it's better to just size up and take what I get, or size down and have lots of chances. 

Heartbreak of the day was I had a target on TSLA short to close when TSLA went to 192.28. Then I had a sick kid and had to run off for an hour+. TSLA traded down to 192.3 then bounced. Reduced my stop when I came back, but only managed to get +4% out of that trade vs much more. That's assuming I would have played it right if I was watching, which also isn't a sure thing. 

I'll call it a neutral day, though it is slightly red on the account.

Tomorrow and Wednesday, Jerome Powell is scheduled to speak at 10am. Not bad tomorrow, it reduces the desire to be at my desk and I can go hear Megilla at a decent time.  

Popular Posts