That's how I like to trade!! Grabbed a half-size position on opening strength. Didn't add. It launched, went strongly through a few levels I had marked. When it did a big green 1 min bar at 9:40 into 121.50 level and couldn't directly continue, I yanked the whole position. Not sorry to be out for the ensuing wide range chop. Hit and run! Heading out to have a great day doing other things.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Did I think I could resist a trading day? Am I addicted? Maybe? It just seems too easy to sit down at my desk for a few minutes and squeeze ...
-
The end of last week was a disaster in which I yanked a stop and I suffered the well-known cascade of terrible events . I'm still reeli...
