That's how I like to trade!! Grabbed a half-size position on opening strength. Didn't add. It launched, went strongly through a few levels I had marked. When it did a big green 1 min bar at 9:40 into 121.50 level and couldn't directly continue, I yanked the whole position. Not sorry to be out for the ensuing wide range chop. Hit and run! Heading out to have a great day doing other things.
Popular Posts
-
Since ath April 7, I've had a string of losses. I reverted to old bad habits to try to dig out of the hole, of course making it worse. ...
-
I like how I traded today. Hit and run, +11% and done before 9:50. This is literally my motto: Fast in/out. Apply trading rules like clock...
-
Daily setup : none, really Entry/play : 1 min move above nice day low pivot Management : trailed stop... but not enough. coulda shoulda ta...
-
Daily setup : gap below high box Entry/play : turn down after surge Management : spreads, ugh. In the first min or two, I could have gotte...
