Not too shabby a day. But I left a lot on the table in the HD trade by cutting profits. Left a lot on the table with PDD by chickening out with too tight a stop. QCOM I traded not bad. Really coulda shoulda had so much more today. But still a B+ green day on account.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Down 2% today. While that is within my tolerance of an "acceptable" loss, it is still a disappointment. I couldn't get tracti...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...
-
I opened today with a big loss. From oversized trading. And then I recovered for a +1% account day. On one hand, I learned that if I keep my...


