Ok yes. In mid October I did mistrust that bottoming bar.
Since then, follow through. A few really nice green volume bars, that accompany big price-up bars and a net uptrend in play for a good few weeks. None of those accumulation mega-days have been breeched downside. It's the definition of an uptrend, but have we seen THE bottom? Time will tell.Popular Posts
-
Since ath April 7, I've had a string of losses. I reverted to old bad habits to try to dig out of the hole, of course making it worse. ...
-
I hacked around way too much today. Managed to redeem myself, but these are bad habits. Why did I hack in BA so much? I had a great open. W...
-
LCID was my best pick of the day. Premkt plan: Daily reject resistance on earnings, gapping below green bar and below a (sort of) level. Ca...
-
Market is falling out hard yesterday and this morning. I did one thing right: trading next week's expiration. It's less of a heart...


